Jessica Xiong is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants since 2012 and Chartered Tax Advisor since 2017.
She specialises in advising individuals and companies on cross border tax issues, including:
- Residence and domicile issues for individuals.
- Non-UK companies establishing in the UK.
- Cross border transactions
- Tax efficient restructuring, including cross-border migrations (both UK and non-UK).
Being fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese she is able seamlessly operate and communicate between China and UK business operations.
Jessica heads the Asia Desk, as a consultant overseeing all of aspects of that division.
For further information contact Ms Jessica Xiong on 07791 845 870
Sectors Jessica Specialises in:
With experience of working across multiple sectors over many years, we understand what it takes to deliver a transaction on the best all-round terms and within the necessary timescale.
Over the years we have represented both buyers and sellers on many different types of transactions including Acquisitions, Management Buy-Outs (MBOs), Management Buy-Ins (MBIs), Refinancing, Cash outs and Disposals. We are able to assist with:
- Commercial negotiations.
- Grooming businesses for sale.
- Profit and cashflow forecasting.
- Financial due diligence.
- Structuring for tax efficiency.
- Tax clearance applications.
- Review of applicable tax warranties.
- Access to our extensive network of professionals including solicitors, valuers and bankers.
We invest in our client relationships for the long term, looking to win and maintain your trust from the start of the transaction process to its completion and beyond. By working with our specialists, we can help you to structure transactions in a way that maximizes the reward you receive from your entrepreneurial endeavours.
As an independent firm that has been operating for over 75 years, we understand what is important to owner-managed businesses. Like the relationships that we build with our clients, our financial and tax plans have been designed to give the best long-term results. Our holistic approach allows us to consider all aspects of our clients’ financial affairs. In addition to the preparation of company accounts and self-assessment tax returns, our advice also covers:
- Husband and wife planning
- Children’s income and gains
- Income and capital taxes planning
- Settlements legislation
- IHT mitigation including wills and trusts
- Succession and IHT planning
Many entrepreneurs have fantastic business ideas but starting a new business can be daunting. Our partners and staff regularly provide assistance to entrepreneurs and new business start-ups. This could include:
- An analysis of your new business idea.
- Reviewing/preparing a business plan, cash flow and profit and loss forecasts.
- Advice regarding a business structure and efficient tax planning
- A review of finance requirements
- Assisting with setting up bookkeeping, payroll and VAT systems and generally helping to cut through the red tape.
High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) often require bespoke, specialist advice in order to maintain, enhance and protect their wealth. Our advisory team consists of accountants, bookkeepers and tax advisors who are able to deal with the, often-unique,requirements of HNWI and UHNWI clients. This includes:
- Self-assessment tax
- Fee Protection Insurance
- Property portfolio tax planning advice
- International tax
- Non Domicile tax status
- Trusts and estate advice
- IHT planning
- Private aviation and nautical ownership companies.